ProActive ReSolutions is pleased to present a 5-day Violence Risk Assessment & Management workshop in partnership with Brock University, taking place December 5 – 9, 2011 in St. Catharines, Ontario.
This workshop will provide an opportunity to learn new skills and build on existing skills in assessing and managing risk for violence in post-secondary institutions. Not only will you learn about general principles, but also about best practices supported by researchers and practitioners around the world.
- Develop confidence and skills
- Implement best practices
- Network with others
Why Should Attend?
Professionals within and outside post-secondary institutions in areas such as: Administration, human resources, faculty relations, resident life, legal, security, criminal justice, health care, and social services
Date: December 5-9, 2011
Pond Inlet Refectory
500 Glenridge Avenue
St. Catharines, Ontario L2S 3A1
Workshop Rate: $112
Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites
3530 Schmon Parkway
Thorold, Ontario L2V 4Y6
Phone 905-984-8484 / FAX 905-984-6691
- Early Bird Rate: $1250/person (ends Nov. 4)
- Regular Rate: $1500/person (Nov. 5 – Nov. 18)
- Student Discount: $625/person (graduate students in professional training programs with valid student ID)
- Group Discount: Free admission for every 5th person(valid for groups of 5 or more from the same institution)
- All costs subject to applicable tax. Cost includes all materials (HCR-20, SARA, SAM manuals and worksheets). Light refreshments (no meals) will be provided.
- DAY 1: General Principles of Violence Risk Assessment and Management
- DAY 2: Assessing and Managing Risk for General Violence
- DAY 3: Assessing and Managing Risk for Intimate Partner Violence
- DAY 4: Assessing and Managing Risk for Stalking
- DAY 5: Implementation of Violence Risk Assessment and Management Procedures
Early Bird Registration is now open!
Register today to get $250 off the Regular Rate!