The Definitive Guide To Stress Management: Scientifically Proven Methods To Eliminate Stress And Stop Feeling Overwhelmed, Out-of-Control And Exhausted 24/7 [Kindle Edition]
by Carl Anderson
From Amazon.com: If you’re feeling overwhelmed at work, home or during your daily life in general… if you’re so “strung out” you can barely sleep at night… if the enormous “weight” of stress is starting to negatively affect your health and happiness… then this guide was written just for you.
Managing stress is not complicated once you know a few basics. Some of the reasons are:
- You only need to know a little bit about what stress actually is… and how it affects your body (both physically and mentally)
- You only need to find a few, simple “management techniques” that work for you and your lifestyle
- A lot of it depends on how YOU personally handle stress
- You don’t need to really do a lot of “physical” stuff (although that helps).
And you don’t need to study all that long to figure it all out. That’s the big secret. Sure some people may want to become “enlightened” or something, but the positive benefits of the most popular self help methods out there are easy to get with just a little studying. In fact, what I discovered was that there are only a few guidelines, tricks and tactics that can have you feeling much more relaxed, stress-free and in control once you know them.
Here’s just some of what’s inside “The Definitive Guide To Stress Management: Scientifically Proven Methods To Eliminate Stress And Stop Feeling Overwhelmed, Out-of-Control And Exhausted 24/7″…
- Know your enemy: What is the scientific definition of stress? How does it build up in your body? What are its effects? I cover all this in more on pages 5-6
- How to measure how much stress you have… and in the process find out the specific “stressors” that are causing it in your everyday life (pages 6-18)
- What scienticists are discovering about the nature of “stress” that could help you to de-stress as easily as saying the word “no” (pages 25-26)
- The 7 types of “stressors” and how each one effects a different area of your life to cause stress (pages 28-29)
- How you develop your own “stress triggers” from childhood and build on them throughout your adult life (knowing how you “create” stress in your life, will help you eliminate those stressors easier) (pages 30-35)
- How to deal with the top 5 sources of stress at work so you can relax, readjust and continue functioning better (pages 36-38)
- Do the holidays have you stressed? Here are my 7 steps to overcoming holiday stress so you can relax and enjoy yourself (pages 40-42)
- Put the power of my “4 A’s of Stress Management” to work for you: Avoid, Alter, Accept, and Adapt (when you start to put these four steps into play, your stress will start to melt away without effort!) (pages 50-53)
- How to use time management to put an end to stress at work and home (pages 57-58)
- Why you should use visualization and relaxation techniques similar to meditation (but with much less effort!) to eliminate stress in your life (I’ll even give you my most effective, yet simple, techniques you can use right away!) (pages 58-59)
- How to be the “master of your emotions” so you control them to eliminate stress and help you in your life… instead of always fighting against them and feeling out of control (pages 59-61)
- Plus much, MUCH MORE!
This just scratches the surface of what’s in the book. You’ll discover everything you need to start eliminating stress today.